Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Bayswater Yarns has a strict 14-day return policy. This means that you have 14 days to request a return after you have received your item. You then have 30 days from receiving your item to return it. This does not mean it has to reach me within those 30 days, however I will need to see proof of purchase.
To start a return, please use the 'contact me' page at the bottom of the store, or email me at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent instructions on how to send and where to mail your package. If you do not contact me prior to returning the item, the return will unfortunately not be accepted.
Eligibility for Return and RefundEligibility for a return and refund is contingent on several conditions. Firstly, all customers who want a return or refund must contact me prior to returning. Any returns without first contact will be denied.
The yarn must be;
- In the same condition that you received it in
- Unworn and unused, with the yarn belly band/tag attached
- In original packaging
- With receipt or proof of purchase
For a return to be accepted, the customer must;
- Contact me within 14 days of receipt of your item. Photos must be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and any faults or complaints made directly to me.
- Return item by mail to me within 30 days of receipt of your item. I will need to see proof of postage for this to be accepted.
- All refunds will be processed and issues after I have received the original item, and subject to yarn being in original condition.
- If you are outside the UK, as Bayswater Yarns is a UK brand, you must clearly label your parcel as a RETURN on the outer packaging in the customs label. HMRC customs in the UK charge to receive international parcels, so any parcel not labelled return will result in an amount being deducted from your refund.
Exceptions and non refundable items
If you have wound your skein into a ball or a cake, this unfortunately can not be returned to me, as the item needs to be in the original condition.
It is important to note that hand dyed yarn can and may have a few faults. Slight colour movement is normal, and approximately 3 knots per 100g of yarn are acceptable within the fiber industry. If you have damaged the yarn whilst opening the package, or if you have tangled it whilst attempting to wind it, the yarn can not be returned.
Sale items and gift cards are non returnable, and are purchased as seen on the website.
We do not offer cash or credit in exchange for gift cards.
Return and Exchange
If upon receipt of your item, you wish to exchange, please contact me on email@example.com
All exchanges are subject to the same policies as refunds - contact within 14 days, returned to me within 30 days and must be in the same condition it was shipped to you.
Unfortunately, unless there is a fault with your item, additional postage to you must be paid.